Sunday, January 20, 2013

News of the Start
 Been a while ! Rather than a post of commentary, story or observation, this is just to say I'm still here and I'm still at it. They interests I have in the future Social / Environmental Paradigm  are continuing to occur; the hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure and vehicles, the marijuana legalization, the Polyamory lifestyle, the music enjoyment ,  the search for land/solar architecture , cottage companies ( furniture, clothes, food, wine/marijuana, media lab, B & B, Camp, etc.) 

 The writings are ongoing for stories and my biographic stories but not for the documentary/info teachings because I've discovered that Jeremy Rifkin has already written on almost ALL of what I wish to relate ! Went to Amazon and looked him up as he comes up in my searches of the topics I'm interested in and lo and behold he has already excellent books on most the subjects ! So I'll recommend him : The Hydrogen system replacing all fosssil fuels, the Lateral (cottage) economy, the Third Industrial Revolution ( Electronic Society) , the Meatless , the topics I have been on about forever he has too. As I think that faced with the facts one comes to the same conclusions. 

Together with Sex at Dawn by Ratha and Ryan, Sacred Pleasure by Riane Eisler and the monumental proof; Limits to Growth by Meadows ( MIT study from 1972 and renewed with 30 yrs of real world data), make up the bulk of what is going on. Watch Zeitgeist ; Moving forward, II and I and the Orientation Guide, see Jacques Fresco at www.thevenusproject.com and you have the whole deal. 

More to come sooner than 6 months ! Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment